mandag den 28. maj 2012

WATCHES

Watch from ASOS

I rarely remember to wear watches, because I always just use my phone when I need to know the time. Despite that, I really love it when I do wear them, and this is the newest "addition" to my "collection". I like the sporty look and also that it's so huge, although it can be a little unpractical with something that big around your wrist. Right now I'm looking for a new watch like the ones below, but I haven't really found the perfect (and affordable) version yet. Do you ever wear watches, and if so, what are your favourite kinds?
Watches from ASOS and Net-a-porter

2 kommentarer:

  1. The Michael Kors watch in rose gold has been a favorite of mine for a long time now. ASOS did a good alternative, but my wrists are way too small for most watches :(

    xxCaroline
    http://thefashionfrog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Mine too, although I think I like the silver one more. And so are mine (as you might be able to see on the picture), but I try to ignore that fact and just wear them anyway ;)

    SvarSlet