mandag den 25. juni 2012

BICYCLE CHIK


This is my good friend Agnes. She's always very stylish and IMO her style is very "london-ish", so I thought I'd share some pictures I took of her a long time ago, when the weather was still awesome. I'm not sure if you guys find this irrellevant, but I always like to look at pictures of people with good style, just to get some inspiration, and since her style is quite different from mine, I thought it would bring some variety to the blog. Love her leggings!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Heeeeej, er der en mail man kan skrive til dig på? :) Vil super gerne have dig med i closet-tour på min blog, så hvis det har nogen form for interesse, så bare smid din mailadresse i en kommentar her! ;)

    xxCaroline
    http://thefashionfrog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. Selvfølgelig! Du får min mail på din blog :)

    SvarSlet