torsdag den 14. juni 2012

HOW TO: GLITTER NAILS

Finally got around trying out this kind of "nail art". I'm not really a nail-polish-kind-of-gal (suprising for a blogger, I know) but I do love glitter, so when I bought some (a lot!) for a project, I felt like decorating myself with it as well. I think it turned out amazing and totally barbie-ish, so I will definitely try it with more colours. For now, an easy tutorial to those of you who want these amazing nails as well;

You'll need:
  • Clear nail polish
  • Glitter in the colour you want
Polish your nails with the.. polish, and sprinkle the glitter on top of the nails. I guess you can also use a polish in the colour of the glitter (underneath the glitter, that is) but I like to keep it simple. Let the glitter stay on your nail for like half a minute, shake of the excess, wait for a minute again, and top it with another layer of the clear polish. Tadaa! Beautiful and sparkly as hell.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar