tirsdag den 3. juli 2012

WORKWEAR


As said earlier on, I like simple clothing. Simple not meaning minimalistic, but more like a way to dress that does not take too much fuss. Make no mistake, I like to go way out with my outfits, but when I feel like wearing something that is very me, I always return to this kind of look. It's classical, and furthermore suits every occasion. It's also nice to wear at work, because you can wear it afterwards, without feeling too boring. I always spice it a bit up with jewellery though, and that's probably also why I love this kind of outfit; I can wear whatever jewellery I want with it, and I am as a matter of fact addicted to jewellery, so that fits me well. D'you guys like dressing like this, or would you go after a more experimental look?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar