lørdag den 13. oktober 2012

WHALE EXHIBITION AT THE BOTANIC GARDENS

 I found this drawing so extremely funny, that I had to share it with you guys.


Last week Pil and I went to the whale exhibition in the Botanic Gardens, which was a really nice experience. Although not big, the exhibition turned out to be very interesting and filled with both beautiful illustrations and real giant whale skeletons etc. It's closing soon (21 of October, I think), but if you can, and are willing to spend the 40 dkk for entrance, I would definitely recommend it - especially if you, like I do, love 16th to 18th century drawings and just have a general interest in natural science.

P.s. Sorry for the crappy quality that my pictures have had lately, I think I need a new camera soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar