mandag den 11. februar 2013

TARA DONOVAN


Another recommendation of Louisiana and their current exhibition of Tara Donovan. I had heard Donovan's name a couple of times before, but I never really looked into it, so when I got the news email from Louisiana about their upcoming exhibition with her, I was thrilled. Just look at the pictures - amazingly beautiful structures, and to make it even better, they're made completely out of cheap materials like foam cups, nails, etc. I'm really looking forward to this exhibition, and if your interest has been waken by these pictures, you should definitely go check out the video about it - right here. The exhibition will end the 20th of May.



Unfortunately I don't have any of the sources for the pictures - If you own them, happen to know who took them or where they came from, please do write me, so I can make a reference.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar