lørdag den 9. juni 2012

HAWAII


Bought this shirt on Asos, and I have to say, it's a long time since I've been so satisfied with a purchase. It's the perfect amount of cheesy and beautiful, and I cannot wait to wear it with some highwaisted shorts/pants/skirt etc. I've become more and more focused on getting more "statement" tops in my closet, since it's an easy way to look great, without having to think too much about it, and this is a good example of that. Do you like it? And what's your favourite quirky piece of clothing in your wardrobe?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great top - I bet that blue looks really good on you. Statement tops are the best. I've got a white shirt with a black arrow print from the old Holly Fulton x ASOS collaboration which I never get tired of wearing. When I mix it with a printed skirt my outfit is instantaneously elevated to a whole other level of awesomeness. With that much power contained in one shirt, I've obviously lost count of how many parties and functions I've worn it to. I hope your new top will serve you well!

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks! Your top sounds great as well - and I agree with you, mixing print with print really works in the most awesome way. I think my top will be a real outfit-crisis-saver too. Maybe you can post a picture of your top on your blog?:)

    SvarSlet
  3. I''ll see what I can do ;)

    SvarSlet