fredag den 22. juni 2012

TASCHEN SUMMER SALE


Just wanted to tip you guys about Taschens summer sale. The last day is tomorrow, and you can really save a lot of money on all of their beautiful books. The amount of books I have bought on their sale through time cannot be counted on two hands, and it is one of the "events" I look the most forward to, when sale starts hitting the stores. Most of the books are a bit damaged (that's why they're so cheap), but the majority of them look just fine anyway, and there's so many interesting things to find. 


This time I bought "The Book of Symbols" for 150 dkk (normal prize 299), and I am already in love with it. It's a kind of encyclopedia of symbols, divided into five different sections about creation and cosmos, the plant -, human -, animal - and spirit world. There's no doubt that I will be using this a lot for my creative projects, so I'm really satisfied with my purchase! Since this is a "fashion blog" I will also note that they have a lot of fashion, art, interior design and architecture books as well, so there should be something for everyone. Go check it out!

P.S. If you're interested, but you don't live in Copenhagen, there's also sale on their website.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar