torsdag den 19. juli 2012

KEEPING IT SAFE IN YOUR OWN MIND


I'm trying to finish all of my projects right now, and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you guys - I'm kind of a perfectionist though, so it'll probably take some time, until they're totally finished, and I have taken good pictures and stuff like that. Instead I'll share this tune with you. It's one of those mellow songs, that will take me to a completely different place, when I listen to it. I find it really inspiring, and it kind of brings out a feeling of being in a big city, with lots of noises and different inputs. Apparatjik is one of those bands that you just like, or just don't get, but I think that most people will actually find this song pretty interesting. Enjoy your thursday! ♥

P.s. There's a message in the beginning of the video, saying that the video has been deleted, but don't be fooled, it's actually a part of the video

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar