onsdag den 18. juli 2012

CHANGES


I find it really funny to look back then and see what people I know were wearing years ago, so when I found this picture, from around 2008, I thought I'd share it with you guys. This isn't an outfit that you wouldn't see me wearing today, but I have changed my style a lot since then anyway. Out with the grey/white/black simplicity, and in with more colour and more jewellery. I guess this kind of style would maybe be categorized as a somewhat typical scandinavian style, and that was indeed a look I really liked back then, but have grown tired of since. Sure, simplicity has it's beauty, but I want to play more now. Maybe it's a question of getting older and not feeling like you have to dress to look like someone you want to be, but instead starting to know yourself enough to dress just how you feel like. I don't know - but I do know that I was way more obsessed with looking a very specific and "cool" way back then, and that has indeed changed since. How did you guys look four years ago? And have you experienced the same kind of change as I'm talking about?

Hope you guys are having an awesome holiday, and that you can stand all of this late night blabbering from me ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar